Our Sober Living Program is a seven-month comprehensive program that brings an individual from life crippling circumstances, to a safe and clean environment. We equip our clients with the tools to obtain employment while receiving drug treatment therapy and life coaching. We believe that the pillars of living a sober life and being a positive contributor to the community are honesty, accountability, and communication—along with zero use of any mind-altering substances.
We are represented in the judicial courtrooms of several counties because of our diversionary program. This program provides the one suffering from addiction with the tools necessary to be a productive member of society, rather than being incarcerated. It takes the support of the community to strengthen the individual through the transitional phases from a place of brokenness to a place of hope.
Sober Living Services to Clients:
- Initial Food and Clothing
- Job/Employment Coaching
- Safe Housing (Zero Tolerance for Drug Use)
- Holistic Life Coaching
- Contracted Services for Family, Trauma and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Choice of Faith Based or Non-Faith Based Model of Meditation and Meetings
- Budget and Financial Coaching and Planning